[Scummvm-devel] Tools for 1.1.0 retagged

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Sun Apr 4 12:07:51 CEST 2010

Hi there,

I just retagged the 1.1.0 tools. Since only Wjp put up binaries for those so far, this shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Unfortunately, I don't have time to prepare new tarballs for those before tonight, as we have appointments now.

If somebody could do that for me, that would be nice. You can use the tools/dist-scummvm.sh tool to help you with that
  tools/dist-scummvm.sh tools 1.1.0

This will produce files named tools-1.1.0 in /tmp -- I'd recommend renaming the directory it put there, and manually recreating the .tar.gz / .tar.bz2 / .zip, then re-uploading those to the FRS. If somebody wants to enhance the script to auto-rename "tools" to "scummvm-tools" (resp. to add an option to change the module name in the output), please do so!

As for ScummVM itself: We had a big bunch of great last minute and past last minute fixes in the last few days. Some porters didn't do their homework and only updated their ports now, too... so we may want to retag, but I am *very* very **VERY** unhappy this, because in my mind this means punishing all of you who played by the rules, and rewarding those who didn't get their act together in time... So we'll see tonight...