[Scummvm-devel] Release 1.1.1 status

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Mon Apr 5 12:37:20 CEST 2010

Hi there,

as a reminder, we already scheduled 1.1.1:

 Apr 28th (Wednesday): Tagging of 1.1.1
 May 2nd (Sunday): Release of 1.1.1

I hope that all ports will (still) be ready by now. We already had quite a bunch of great fixes compared to 1.1.0. It would be nice if some of these could be documented in the NEWS file, so I'd like to invite everybody who made fixes and/or backported them to add them to the 1.1.1 section in both trunk and branch-1-1-0! Also, we should look into adding a NEWS file for the tools (as well as an update-version.pl file, an AUTHORS file, etc.). Help with that is welcome!!

During the coming weekend I will go through the remaining bugs to compile a list of must-fix / nice-to-fix bugs, and hopefully will be able to work a little bit on fixing a few more myself.

In the meantime, I would like to thank everybody for doing a great job with 1.1.0, and esp. those many folks who helped me very, very much on #scummvm last night with this release!