[Scummvm-devel] Release 1.1.1 status

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Tue Apr 6 11:10:11 CEST 2010

Hi Thierry,

public testing of the tools before 1.1.1 certainly would be good, and if you are willing to organize it: Great! But as Johannes already explained, I also think that testing should be based on (ideally daily) snapshots built from tools/branches/branch-1-1-0 . This way we'll find regressions there and also can immediately get feedback on fixes and improvements.

For this, we would ideally enhance buildbot to also build the tools. And the tools should then get a version tag (just like ScummVM) which includes the SVN revision... Any volunteers to help with that? :)