[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 1.1.0 for Wii and GameCube

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Fri Apr 9 11:45:56 CEST 2010

Hi Andre,

any word from you on the status of ScummVM 1.1.0 for Wii and GameCube  ? *Any* word from you, maybe? :-).

I was wondering whether you still plan to provide ScummVM 1.1.0 binaries for those platforms? Please let us know if that's the case; alternatively, if you don't have the time for this, then please also let us know, so that we can start looking for additional people to help out with the Wii & Gamecube ports.

Thank you,