[Scummvm-devel] Call for mentors

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Sat Apr 10 23:17:24 CEST 2010

Hi team,

I'm back from the void without proper computer at home. As you may
know, my main HD crashed couple weeks ago and it took me pretty much
time to restore all information.

Also I used this opportunity to switch from FreeBSD, where I was for
over 10 years, to Ubuntu.

Nevertheless, as you may know, GSoC'2010 is advancing, and April 9th
was a deadline for the student application submission. Currently we have
14 applications on about 9 different areas, but we have only 4 mentors.
It would be a pity to lose good students this year.

So if you are a ScummVM Team member, and would like to help as a
mentor, please follow the link below, register and drop me an e-mail:

  http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/program/home/google/gsoc2010

No restrictions on which team member can apply. Additionally it is
theoretically possible that non-team members could apply too, but we
have to know you well to get you accepted.

Eugene