[Scummvm-devel] Release 1.1.1 status

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Wed Apr 21 23:31:51 CEST 2010

Hi there,

as a reminder, release 1.1.1 is scheduled to come out very soon:

Apr 28th (Wednesday): Tagging of 1.1.1
May 2nd (Sunday): Release of 1.1.1

Unfortunately, two of the more serious regressions in NIPPON compared to 1.0.0 are still open:

#2969913  NIPPON: Katana graphics not shown (regression)
#2969257  NIPPON: Assertion at Dough's House (regression)

For the second, there is a patch on the tracker, which fixes the crashes but apparently introduces leaks. Hopefully somebody can work on these.

After looking through the bug tracker, there are no other issues that strike me as critical for this release. If there are other issues any of you would like to propose as important or even critical for this release, please let us know ASAP.

Finally, let me once again ask everybody who backports fixes to the branch to consider updating the NEWS file if the change seems important enough.