[Scummvm-devel] GSoC Student Introduction

Neeraj Singh 17.neeraj.s at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 09:23:49 CEST 2010

Hi Team,

This is Neeraj, one of the four GSoC 2010 students for scummVM.

I would be working on the project "Adding a Testing Framework for scummVM
subsystems" this summer. It will involve implementing a
test engine that would test the various scummVM subsystems. I would do my
best with the project and hope it be a success :).

I am a final year computer science student from India. I would be graduating
on 12th this may.
I am 21 years old, started programming when I was 16.
I have mostly programmed in C/C++/Perl and some java. I love opensource and
would like to contribute as much as I can.

I welcome any inputs/suggestion from the team members regarding my project.

Looking forward for an exciting summer of code :).

IRC/Sourceforge Nick: sud03r
Web blog: http://sud03r.wordpress.com/

Cheers
--