[Scummvm-devel] ATTN porters: Sound chips in ScummVM

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Tue Aug 3 13:36:53 CEST 2010

Hi team,

I just disables NES APU and C64 SID for some of our platforms.

But I was doing this blindly, and it may happen that those are OK on
your devices, though I know that NES APU is really high CPU-demanding.

If it is possible, please test MM NES and MM C64 on your platforms and
if the sound works well, feel free to revert my commits. (r51680-2).

Also I believe that these may not work well on other platforms
especially handhelds. So if some porter will find the sound choppy,
there is a way to save some code size now.

Eugene