[Scummvm-devel] Decompiler: Documentation feedback

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Mon Aug 9 10:24:12 CEST 2010

Hi there,

to add to Michael's email: One nice way to test if it is "good enough" is to try to use it to write your own disassembler or even decompiler backend for the new decompiler. That way, you really test all the bits and pieces, and we get a nice extension to cover more engines ;).

I myself plan to try out whether I can hack it to make SCUMM v5 supported, even though that is not even stack based... So it might not work at all, but we'll see ;).

Bye,