[Scummvm-devel] Adding Hugo engine to the trunk

Arnaud Boutonné arnaud.boutonne at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 11:35:53 CEST 2010

Hi team,

4 months ago, we received officially (with a confidentiality agreement) the
sources of the Hugo trilogy, for the DOS and Windows versions. Sev,
vinterstum and I worked on them since then, and we reached the point where
Hugo 1 Win is completable. We therefore consider adding it to the trunk so
that other team members may work on it too.

The games are still available for sale on Mr Grays’s site (
http://www.dgray.com/hwpage.htm), which of course helps a lot.

Are there any objections for a merge in the trunk at this time?

Thanks in advance for your feedback

Strangerke