[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM PS2 & Trunk : compressed buns

Johannes Schickel lordhoto at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 10:54:51 CET 2010

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 10:43 AM, Max Horn <max at quendi.de> wrote:
> Ah, you are so modest to leave out
>   c) We broke something in the vorbis code during the recent
> refactoring ;)
>
> Anyway, if Ogg works fine with the same files on a desktop machine,
> and for everybody else, then c) is not so likely. But for now, I
> wouldn't rule it out. Did anybody (esp. porters to other "exotic"
> platforms) try out Ogg Vorbis support in SCUMM .bun files recently, I
> wonder?

Actually seeing that he gets triggered the "Could not create Vorbis
stream" warning, which is right on top the the VorbisStream
constructor and that this code was not touched at all (i.e. the
Vorbisfile API calls), I would even say that this is unlikely to be a
regression in the VorbisStream code. Of course it still might be there
(or even some other place, which was touched by the refactoring).

// Johannes