[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM PS2: SCI games

Johannes Schickel lordhoto at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 01:40:36 CET 2010

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 9:11 AM, sunmax at libero.it <sunmax at libero.it> wrote:
>>> The next warning is because you do not have the DOSBox OPL emulator
>>> built-in, thus it can not find any which is capable of Dual OPL2.
>
> I actually have it compiled in both for SDL and PS2 backend

So you do have the DOSBox OPL emulator enabled in the PS2 port (juding
by our warnings not, else it wouldn't say "WARNING: No OPL emulator
available for type 1!")? If so could you provide any information on
how it works for the PS2 (i.e. does it run fine, or is it slow/makes
choppy sound?). If not, could you try to enable it and try the
aforementioned? :-).

// Johannes