[Scummvm-devel] Plans for 1.1.0

John Willis John.Willis at Distant-earth.com
Mon Feb 8 10:50:37 CET 2010

>   Feb 14th: code freeze, testing announced
>   Feb 28th: branching
>   Mar 14th: backend code freeze
>   Mar 17th: tagging
>   Mar 25th: release
>
> Any thoughts?

Sounds good to me,

with that in mind I assume that we are looking for porters to release 'test'
ports around 1st March and maybe 2nd bug-fixed ones around the 9th/10th
March following feedback? All from the branch of course.

It would be nice to get most porters to try and agree to some broad
timeframe for test releases before we embark on a full release cycles (IMHO)
so we can try and get as many ports ready for around the time of the release
rather than following on in the proceeding weeks/months.

Cheers,

John