[Scummvm-devel] Scummvm 1.1.0 release. Feature freeze

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Tue Feb 23 17:31:45 CET 2010

Am 22.02.2010 um 23:37 schrieb Eugene Sandulenko:

> Hi Team,
>
> We are in a pretty good shape with the release.
>
> The release plan:
>
>  Feb 22nd: code freeze, testing announced
>  Mar  7th: branching
>  Mar 21st: backend code freeze
>  Mar 24th: tagging
>  Mar 28th: release
>
> Here is the list of bugs to fix. As usual, fee free to lower
> priorities
> if you think that the bug is not that important to fix.

Once again, let me point out the tools! Will they undergo the exact
same release plan? If so, then according to the tracker, we have at
least two remaining regressions there, which should be added to the
list of release bugs, no? In particular, I am surprised to see that <http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/GSoC_Tools_status
 > lists virtually all tools as green, even those we have reported
regressions on. Those regressions are mentioned on the same Wiki page,
too :).

Specifically, according to the bug reports, compress_scumm_sou has
issues interacting with LAME, and compress_scumm_san triggers asserts
for two files. If those bug reports are outdated and the tools now
actually do work fine, then somebody should please update the reports.