[Scummvm-devel] setMouseCursor() keycolor

Marcus Comstedt marcus at mc.pp.se
Wed Jan 6 22:05:17 CET 2010

Hm, seems nobody cares about the semantics of the keycolor argument
to setMouseCursor()?

I examined the problem a little further, and found that the breakage
actually was caused by the gsoc2009-16bit merge, which changed the
default value of the keycolor parameter in the CursorMan methods
from 255 to 0xFFFFFFFF.  Changing the default value of a parameter is
an incompatible API change; I say we should either change it back, or
remove the default altogether.  Comments?

  // Marcus