[Scummvm-devel] New hosting for LeChuck, once again

Scott Thomas s at sthomas.id.au
Tue Jan 12 04:57:54 CET 2010

Hi Max (and team)

I can probably take over maintenance for LeChuck, now that I have a bit
of spare time again.
> Essentially, we need
> 1) hosting (we *might* be able to host this on the same VMWare
> instance which hosts buildbot, doxygen etc.)
> 2) somebody to setup the LeChuck Eggdrop in the new place
> 3) an improved HTML logging format  (maybe by using some off-the-shelf
> logging component).
> 4) Convert the old logs to the new log format, if possible

If required, I should be able to host on my light-weight server (Ubuntu)
from my home connection although that depends a lot on how much traffic
the logs are likely to get, plus our connection drops out every now and
then.  I can also probably take a look at the logs and see if there
would be an easy way to convert from the new to old format, once a "new"
format is decided upon.

Cheers,
Scott