[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 1.0.0: Missing builds

Chris APERS chrilith at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 18 10:59:58 CET 2010

Hi,

Well, I'll try to take a look at it in coming monthes since new devices are coming.
I'll also try to writ a quick setup guide to start working with PalmOS port. Anyway I have to resetup my PC, so...

About webOS, it is not possible for now since there is no native application dev kit.
It is only html/css/js based... so, unless I port it to javascript :)

Chris