[Scummvm-devel] Some help needed for testing ports

vgvgf vgvgvgf at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 02:33:17 CEST 2010

Hi there,

I have finished my work on all the SDL backends, except WinCE that is
too complex for modularizating it now (I will later if I have time),
and the Maembo port that seems outdated.

When you have some time for testing, I would like to know if they at
least compile and link well, and better if they can run :)

And again, the list of platforms that need testing are:
Gp2x
Gp2xwiz
Linuxmoto
Samsungtv
Symbian
And would be nice to know if the Posix port works well on a non-linux os.

Regards,
Alejandro