[Scummvm-devel] How to compile ScummVM for android - Wiki not updated

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Mon Jul 19 19:47:08 CEST 2010

Liron,

let me guess, you plan to sell ScummVM on the Android app store ?

It's not very difficult to find out how to compile the Android port, there is a README in the port directory.
Of course there are various caveats to Android backend right now, our porter has not so much spare time to work on it. And of course it would be great if more people contributed to the Android backend, the iPhone backend, etc. Then one could work together on resolving that.

Sadly, you guys are apparently only interested in taking our code and selling it, not in contributing back. A pity.

Bye,
Max