[Scummvm-devel] Announcing public SCI testing? / Translation

Ori Avtalion ori at avtalion.name
Mon Jul 19 20:42:04 CEST 2010

On 07/19/2010 09:03 PM, Michael Kronsteiner wrote:
> I would like to try that... can this engine and general code somehow be
> pulled from the net? Im quite firm with compiling stuff, but not with
> code-managing things (svn or whatever), and also had the freesci
> installed when it still existed...

Getting the code via svn is really simple. It shouldn't prevent you from
downloading the source code.

If you are on Unix/Linux/Mac, this command will get the source code:

   svn co
https://scummvm.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/scummvm/scummvm/trunk scummvm

After a bit, you'll have a "scummvm" directory with the latest code that
you can compile.

If you are on windows, install TortoiseSVN, and then you have an easy
GUI interface for doing that.

If you need any help, drop by the IRC channel at:

     irc://irc.freenode.net/#scummvm