[Scummvm-devel] Announcing public SCI testing?

Filippos Karapetis bluegr at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 07:16:09 CEST 2010

On Tuesday, July 20, 2010, Matthew Hoops <clone2727 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Here is the first draft of the wiki testing page (in wiki formatting),
> modeled after the normal release testing page. I tried to get all of
> the versions, but I'm sure I probably missed one or two. I'll probably
> add some separate Amiga entries.
>
> I'll try to write up a news entry tonight or tomorrow.
>
> -Matt

Nice work :) I see 2 games missing: Pharkas CD and pq1 vga. Also,
could we find a better way to distinguish the 2 mixed up games? "sci1
" and "sci11" might be confusing for some. Was there any visible
difference between the 2 versions?

Other than that, it looks ok to me

Filippos

--
"Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes" - Oscar Wilde