[Scummvm-devel] How to compile ScummVM for android - Wiki not updated

Liron Barzilay liron at iphsoft.com
Tue Jul 20 14:35:58 CEST 2010

Thanks for the link. The instructions are a bit complicated and we were
looking how to do this in windows...

I understand we don't see things quite different - I hope things will
improve in the future.
Regarding the publicity, if you consider it bad publicity, please let us
know and we will remove any reference to ScummVM project (and leaving only
the minimum required by the GPL), although it will pain us greatly to do so.

All the best,
Liron.