[Scummvm-devel] R: PS2 Makefiles

sunmax at libero.it sunmax at libero.it
Tue Jun 8 06:27:45 CEST 2010

Hi Tony,

the reasons are:

a) the gdb build requires a special ps2gdb lib

b) that lib (on which we spent some time with my friend Cosmito)
    does not work as expected on a few exploit since they swallow
    breakpoints - you can see the technical details in a previous
    thread in this dev-list

c) it has been suggested that we switch to a "configure" build

But we can surely unify them, and probably looks more elegant,
but please make sure that we don't suggest the gdb'ing PS2
home-brew code is easy, or work out of the box by just
enabling a flag ;-)

Thanks,
 -max