[Scummvm-devel] Please give feedback on splash screen mockup

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Tue Jun 8 14:10:38 CEST 2010

Hi folks,

so we got this mockup for a ScummVM splash screen. Feedback is highly welcome! E.g. it differs quite a big from our regular GUI and website look. Is that bad or good? How do you like the look in general? What do you like, what would you like to see changed, and how?

BTW, other resolutions are of course available, too. I am not sure whether any work on a mockup for an optional progress bar / display has been done yet. Probably not.

Finally, please note: This does not mean we will change all ports to always change a splash screen -- nothing in this matter has been decided yet. But independent of that, some parts already do show a splash screen, and it would be nice to have a unified splash screen for all of them! This is the main driving force for me right now.