[Scummvm-devel] Please give feedback on splash screen mockup

yotam barnoy yotambarnoy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 15:27:49 CEST 2010

First I want to say that in general, this is a fine effort, and it
would serve us very nicely.

However, were I to put on my picky hat -- which I am -- those yellowy
flows, while cool, are foreign to us. They also don't reflect our
general theme, which is a shame. Consistency makes the difference
between a professional looking application and one that looks just put
together from different pieces. Even with my picky hat though I like
the Powered by www.scummvm.org bits and the cutouts there, though I'm
not sure about capitalizing the URL.

Would we be able to plop purple tentacle in the bottom right, like we
do on the website, or would that be a no-no? If not, then at least we
could do a monkey hanging down from the logo?

Yotam