[Scummvm-devel] ATTN: Declaring PalmOS port as officially dead; deadline till July 16

Chris APERS chrilith at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 16 13:58:07 CEST 2010

Indeed, it was great to port it to PalmOS and show the way to some other developers on this platform. I simply love LucasArts games and was very pleased to work on ScummVM. Also, think that first PalmOS versions was working on a 68k based device (Sony Clié) !!! It was simply amazing.
Love you all guys!
Cheers,Chris