[Scummvm-devel] Switching ScummVM repository to Git

Vicent Marti tanoku at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 16:40:50 CEST 2010

Hey gentlemen,

I myself am a big GitHub fanboy. The interface is amazing, they have
queue management, great repository browsing, integrated issue
tracking... They even added a seamless SVN interface, where you can
check out a Git repo locally as SVN, and all commits you do are
seamlessly translated to git commits. That'll greatly ease the
transition for those who are afraid/getting up to speed with Git.

Their only problem is that their soft limit on disk space is a tad low
(300 mb), but for a project like ScummVM I think they'll gladly give
up unlimited space if we ask nicely.

Anyway, just throwing around that suggestion. I'm excited anyway that
you are finally moving to Git. ^^

Cheers,
Vicent Martí
http://www.bellverde.org