[Scummvm-devel] application for translation :)

Johannes Schickel lordhoto at scummvm.org
Fri Jun 25 19:10:23 CEST 2010

On 06/25/2010 12:47 PM, Michael Kronsteiner wrote:
> as i follow the translation discussion now for some time AND
> being translator for some other projects...
>
> i would like to apply for english/german translation. im on-list cause i
> did some testing ages ago (maniac mansion, scummvm 0.9?)

In case you want to work on the German translation you should probably
talk to our two guys who already contributed a German translation. You
can find their names and nicks here:
http://scummvm.sourceforge.net/credits/. The translation itself requires
some additions due to the latest GUI changes though.

On the other hand I'm afraid I don't have any e-mail addresses of
them... maybe Thierry (criezy @AT@ scummvm DOT.DOT org), who organizes
the translation stuff, has those. He is also subscribed to this mailing
list, so maybe he can give you a better answer here.

// Johannes