[Scummvm-devel] Wiki update

Thierry Crozat criezy at scummvm.org
Sun Mar 28 11:32:50 CEST 2010

All,

I have now complete the update of the ScummVM mediawiki to version
1.15.2. You can start editing the wiki again. Please report any
issues that you might have (hopefully there will be none).

For those interested I am copying the list of changes below.

Thierry

=== Changes since 1.15.1 ===
* The installer now includes a check for a data corruption issue with
certain
   versions of libxml2 2.7 and PHP earlier than 5.2.9, and also for a
PHP bug
   present in the official release of PHP 5.3.1.
* (bug 20239) MediaWiki:Imagemaxsize does not contain anymore a <br /
 > tag which
   was displayed to the user
* (bug 21150) SQLite no longer raise an error when deleting files
* (bug 20880) Fixed updater failure on SQLite backend
* upgrade1_5.php now requires to be run --update option to prevent
confusion
* Fixed a CSS validation issue which allowed external images to be
included
   into wikis where that is disallowed by configuration.
* Fixed a data leakage vulnerability for private wikis using
img_auth.php or
   similar image access authentication schemes. Check user
permissions before
   streaming out scaled images from thumb.php.