[Scummvm-devel] Release 1.1.0 status

John Willis John.Willis at Distant-earth.com
Sun Mar 28 17:26:18 CEST 2010

Hi Max,

> It would be nice if I could get some status feedback on all ports! Dear
> porters, please let me know whether you think you can make the above
> plan, or not!

The GP2X and GP2XWiz ports are building and working fine, I won't have time
to get some new features I wanted in for the 1.1.0 timeframe :( (my fault,
personal commitments etc. so delaying the release a few days will not help)
but at least they will make the release :).

Regards,

John