[Scummvm-devel] GSoC 2010: an introduction

Tony Puccinelli tony.puccinelli at gmail.com
Sat May 1 07:41:34 CEST 2010

Visited planet.scummvm.org and it seems all of my blog entries (including
personal and not ScummVM related ones) are being aggregated. If this is not
the intended behaviour, the following URL seemed to work for me to just get
the entries with the ScummVM label:

http://tonypuccinelli.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default/-/ScummVM

<http://tonypuccinelli.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default/-/ScummVM>Thanks,

Tony