[Scummvm-devel] Release 1.1.1 status

Joost Peters joostp at 7fc1.org
Wed May 5 14:09:13 CEST 2010

Max Horn wrote:
> * IRIX (Mips 4):  Joost, Rainer ?

I could do a mips4 build, though for consistency with the mips3 package
we should provide a .tardist.
I've not built one of these before, so if Rainer wants to do the build
he is more than welcome to. :)

That said, the mips3 builds should work fine on mips4 machines.

> Once we have those, I'll be completely happy :). We could then think about what we want in the "Older versions (unsupported)" category. I recently added links to older ubuntu & debian packages there. And I am wondering whether we really want to keep links to 0.7.1 links for ancient WinCE devices here, as well as an 0.8.0 binary for Mandriva 2006. I'd say we should get rid of these -- agreed?

I would drop the Mandriva package, but keep the PocketPC/HandheldPC ones.

Regards,
Joost