[Scummvm-devel] Private / internal mailing list

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Thu May 20 13:32:54 CEST 2010

Hi Julien,

thanks for that testing!

Can anybody who is a team member but not an admin (i.e. different from Eugene and me) check what Julien wrote -- can you see the mailing list, can you look at its archive (which currently contains a single message) ?

We currently *do* have some GPL related discussions (involving at least two different companies), and it would be good to be able to inform more affected people easily. So getting a working list up and ready is important, I think.

Bye,