[Scummvm-devel] Android port

Angus Lees alees at google.com
Fri May 28 15:56:39 CEST 2010

On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 23:14, Max Horn <max at quendi.de> wrote:
> Any news on that?

So much for "next day".  Patch updated.  I believe this is good for merging.

As described in my patch tracker comment, I've overhauled lots of the
patch to avoid using private Android APIs.  In particular, I now use
OpenGLES for graphics and call into Java more often.  With the
exception of some direct EGL calls, this should conform to the Google
portability rules and work on all Android armeabi devices from 1.5 to
forever.  In practice, there appears to be an Android dynamic linker
bug in 2.0+ that is breaking my use of dlopen() - still investigating.

 - Gus