[Scummvm-devel] Private / internal mailing list

Thierry Crozat criezy at scummvm.org
Sat May 29 15:20:59 CEST 2010

Le 20 mai 10 à 16:12, Max Lingua a écrit :

> Hi there,
>
>> Can anybody who is a team member but not an admin (i.e. different
>> from Eugene and me) check what Julien wrote -- can you see the
>> mailing list, can you look at its archive (which currently
>> contains a single message) ?
>>

> Yes, I can.

Sorry I missed the discussion. I just came back from a travel with
limited internet access.

Has the decision been taken to use that scummvm-private list? From
the different answers I have seen it seems to fit for the purpose. I
suppose the ScummVM team members will need to subscribe to the list
if the decision is taken to use it.

Thierry