[Scummvm-devel] Android port

Sergiy Pylypenko x.pelya.x at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 14:46:41 CET 2010

Hey. I've tested it a bit - does it support right mouse click? The code
seems to contain some support for it, however it's awkward - it will
interpret each second screen touch as right click.
I've tried to play Lure with it, with no success, because after each right
click there is left click which resets main character action to "look", he
cannot even drop the torch to the straw pile.
I suggest to use multitouch to generate right click, and disable default
behavior if multitouch detected, so it will be usable at least on newer
phones - you may use class DifferentTouchInput from here:
https://github.com/pelya/commandergenius/blob/sdl_android/project/java/Video.java
I want also to use screen pressure / touchspot radius to trigger left mouse
click only when user pushes screen hard enough, when I'll add some working
code to SDL I'll write you.