[Scummvm-devel] [Scummvm-cvs-logs] SF.net SVN: scummvm:[54147] scummvm/trunk

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Tue Nov 9 13:08:39 CET 2010

Am 09.11.2010 um 11:38 schrieb Filippos Karapetis:

> Hi Max
>
> This commit introduces the SDL_BACKEND define, which is currently not
> defined anywhere.

It is defined by the configure script, and has been there since at least version 0.10.0 :).

However, it seems not all ports using an SDL derived backend defined this; Matthew has already committed a fix for the GP2X/GPH/WINCE earlier (thanks, Matthew).

But maybe the Windows project files neglected to set that define?

> Without this define, compilation fails for me (and
> others). Could you explain what this define is for?

It is there to signal the SDL backend, resp. any backend derived from the SDL backend, is in use. As oppose to, say, the Wii backend.

> Currently, my local copy compiles by defining SDL_BACKEND in
> backends/audiocd/sdl/sdl-audiocd.cpp. Perhaps this define should be included
> in the create_msvc tool, but I'm unsure if this is the right thing to do

Sounds like it should be added to create_msvc, yeah.

Bye,