[Scummvm-devel] AGI forums

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Tue Nov 9 13:13:13 CET 2010

Am 09.11.2010 um 12:32 schrieb Eugene Sandulenko:

> On 9 November 2010 13:17, Arnaud Boutonné <arnaud.boutonne at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Eugene,
>>
>> Hosting the AGI community is certainly a good idea, if it's currently
>> homeless.
>> Could the traffic growth have bad side-effects ?
> Nope, our cap is high enough (if there is any).

We used to have a (fairly high) traffic quota, but I recently upgraded our account (for free :), and now we have a traffic flatrate.

In october, we had over 17.2 GB traffic combined for everything hosted at HostEurope, i.e. the forums and wiki (plus our internal FTP space, of which I am not sure whether anybody is using it).
In november, it's been 4.3 GB so far.