[Scummvm-devel] PS3 port

Pawel Kolodziejski aquadran at xtr.net.pl
Tue Nov 9 14:02:45 CET 2010

Hi all,

From what I know there is no WIP port of ps3 using legal SDK at this point.
Due recent changes and ability run homebrew apps on console also doesn't much sense keep update ubuntu linux port for ps3, I was thinking about start porting using psl1ght SDK.
At this point this SDK has basic support but enough for full working port.
I would like to ask if there are any objections starting code by adding code into repository step by step in small portions so code could be reviewed enough smoothly.
Or/and any suggestion before adding any code to repository.

Cheers,

Pawel