[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 1.2.1 is planned

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Wed Nov 10 13:34:43 CET 2010

Am 27.10.2010 um 01:00 schrieb Eugene Sandulenko:

> Hi Team,
>
> I see a reason for releasing 1.2.1, particularly it is Android port.
>
> I am yet to come up with the schedule. I believe that it will happen
> not earlier than in 2 weeks, most probably in 3 weeks.
>
> Angus, could you estimate when you expect your port to be ready?

Any news on 1.2.1 ? Angus provided a 1.2.0 build by now. But it turns out we have a problematic Symbian binary, too (see <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=3101469&group_id=37116&atid=418820>), and a few bug fixes are on the 1.2.x branch, too. So a 1.2.1 release definitely seems like a good idea, to get a clean slate. After all, some people may have tried to use the Symbian binary in vain, or gave up when we didn't post an Android binary, etc. -- if we make a 1.2.1 release, announcing these and other fixes, that might help quite some people. More than silently putting up (fixed) binaries which is easy to miss ;).

Bye,