[Scummvm-devel] Removing SCUMM MD5 webpage

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Tue Nov 16 10:52:39 CET 2010

Hi folks,

any reason why we should keep <http://www.scummvm.org/documentation/md5sums/> around? I can't really think of any. People are told by ScummVM if a new MD5 is encountered, and are told what and where to report. So, what's the point in an MD5 page, esp. since it only lists MD5s for SCUMM... ?

(And yeah, of course the way we report unknown MD5s to the user must be improved, as discussed here in recent threads. I consider that a priority.)

Bye,