[Scummvm-devel] Log file support

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Thu Nov 25 11:49:25 CET 2010

Am 25.11.2010 um 01:25 schrieb Michael Madsen:

> [...]

I think we don't really need to worry about those versions, but nevertheless, getDefaultConfigFileName() in sdl.cpp already "solves" this problem; we can simply factor the windows specific code in there which locates the app data dir (and creates a ScummVM subdir of it, if necessary), into a separate function which both the config file and the log file code could use.
Oh, and all this will become nicely separated once / if we merge the gsoc2010-opengl branch, did I mention that? ;)