[Scummvm-devel] introducing myself

A. Milburn fuzzie at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Nov 29 00:40:38 CET 2010

Hi all,

I'm fuzzie, I've contributed various bits (improvements to BRA support, many
random bugfixes, etc) to ScummVM over the years, and just contributed a patch
adding support for Living Books to the mohawk engine; I hope to finish that,
then use that code as a base for adding support for other Mohawk games, such
as Koala Lumpur.

I also have the reasonable beginnings of an engine for the Star Trek game
A Final Unity lurking on github -- there is still quite a pile of hardcoded
behaviour left to implement, as well as a lot of other work, but perhaps
someday I will find the time (or someone else will) to get that into a
mergeable state!

- fuzzie