[Scummvm-devel] Introduction

Julien scummvm at templier.info
Mon Oct 18 20:07:31 CEST 2010

Hi everybody!

I'm Julien, a 29 years old French programmer. I had been following ScummVM
for a while and last year I finally started working on an engine for The
Last Express. I quickly merged my work with Jordi (jvprat) more advanced
engine and I've been working on it ever since with some help from Matthew
(clone2727).

I plan to continue working on the lastexpress engine as well as on the
create_project tool (based on create_msvc, with support for codeblocks and
someday XCode). My other side-projects include an engine for Liath and some
early research on Schizm/Reah and Pilgrim/Ring/Faust.

I'm usually found on IRC as Littleboy and on the forums as Julien.

Best regards,
Julien