[Scummvm-devel] Android port

Marcus Comstedt marcus at mc.pp.se
Wed Oct 27 21:41:30 CEST 2010

Angus Lees <alees at google.com> writes:

> Ok, fixes submitted to both trunk and 1.2 branch.  A build from
> branch-1-2-0 is here:
> https://sites.google.com/site/scummvmandroid/dev/scummvm-1.2.0-monolithic.apk?attredirects=0&d=1

I tested this on my Toshiba AC100.  Some comments:

* The transparency on the mouse pointer doesn't seem to work right,
  see screenshot:  <http://mc.pp.se/sc201010272115580.jpg>

* It's a bit confusing that the scummvm mouse pointer does not move
  when I move the mouse (external USB, or builtin touch-pad), but only
  when I left-click

* I have queen and sky on the SD card containing Ubuntu, so I tried
  to add them from there.  Navigating down to
  /sdcard/sdcard-disk0/usr/games worked fine, but there all
  subdirectories showed up as files (I guess, they are gray and don't
  end with a slash), so I wasn't able to go down into the data dirs
  for these games.  See screenshot:  <http://mc.pp.se/sc201010272124210.jpg>
  I then copied sky to the root of a different SD card, which is
  formatted as FAT.  But sky still shows up as not a directory!  I can
  select all other dirs in the root, but not sky.  What is going on?

* Switching to another application and then back to ScummVM seems
  to make ScummVM exit

Well, I can provide more feedback once I manage to actually add and
launch a game...  :-)

  // Marcus