[Scummvm-devel] Launcher / wizard

yotam barnoy yotambarnoy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 13:51:33 CEST 2010

I think that's going in the right direction, but I think even better would
be to assume that if there are no games, the user wants to add them.
Something like

Welcome to ScummVM! The program that plays your favorite point-and-click
adventures.

Please tell us where your games can be found:

<Location Edit Box>

<"Find My Games" button> (Mass Add functionality)
<"Cancel Wizard" button> <"Don't show this wizard again" checkbox>

Yotam