[Scummvm-devel] Merging in gsoc2010-decompiler?

Johannes Schickel lordhoto at scummvm.org
Sun Sep 12 12:46:03 CEST 2010

On 09/12/2010 10:17 AM, Eugene Sandulenko wrote:
> So, I wonder, what is the plan with merging the decompiler? If you
> still think to do it before the release, now it is time to do it.

I have no strong feelings about merging the decompiler right now.

Michael and we still had some internal changes planned, so at least for
development of third party "plugins" it should be made clear, that there
might be some changes incoming. Since Michael does not have much time
currently, I am not sure when we exactly start with that.

Also since it's not a really useful tool for users, I am also not sure
whether we really need to rush a merge now before the release.

// Johannes