[Scummvm-devel] Translation.dat

Thierry Crozat criezy at scummvm.org
Thu Sep 23 15:09:23 CEST 2010

Hi Lars,

I see no problem with your change but I am a bit surprised because before
that change it was already working fine on MacOS X and looking for the
translations file inside the application bundle. I am not sure when that
path is added to the SearchMan but I suppose it is done before system
creation then. That seems strange.

Secondly, the translations file is supposed to be installed with the themes,
and in addition to the SearchMan, it also looks into the theme path (and its
sub-directories) for the translations file.

Thierry