[Scummvm-devel] Status of ScummVM Android port

Angus Lees alees at google.com
Wed Apr 6 09:05:24 CEST 2011

On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 21:58, Max Horn <max at quendi.de> wrote:
> Am 31.03.2011 um 23:08 schrieb Angus Lees:
>> Yes, it turns out the relevant team internally can do exactly what we
>> want.  Next step is to create the new shared account and then I'll
>> file a ticket with them to do the migration.
>
> Great news, looking forward to hear more once this proceeds. :)
>
> I assume this means we'll do the following (based on the numbering in my email from March 21):
>  1a (use your "personal" crypto keys)
>  1b (use org.inodes.gus.scummvm)
>  2c (we get a ScummVM market account)

Sounds good to me.  The only non-ideal part of this is 1b, and I can't
see a way out of that without breaking upgrades, losing savegames and
other badness.

(We can switch almost all the java code over to use another namespace,
but we have to leave the apk package name and I think the main
activity class as org.inodes.gus.scummvm)

 - Gus