[Scummvm-devel] Merging TsAGE engine into trunk

Jordi Vilalta Prat jvprat at jvprat.com
Fri Apr 8 16:18:27 CEST 2011

Hi,

2011/4/8 Paul Gilbert <paulfgilbert at gmail.com>:
> Given that the bulk of the game is implemented, I'm in favour of merging it
> into trunk; this will make it easier if anyone else wants to assist us in
> the final bug-fixing/polishing of the game engine..
>
> Comments, anyone?

Really good news :)

I'm in favor of merging the engine, though it may not be the best
timing. If I recall correctly, the 1.3.0 was planned really soon, but
Strangerke told me the engine won't be ready for the 1.3.0 release. In
that case I'd suggest waiting until the release branch is created
before merging the engine. Otherwise we're just adding more and more
unused code to the releases.

Regards,
Jordi Vilalta